We’ve had so much positive feedback from our clients that we decided to highlight some of the great things they’re saying. Thanks to our staff for always going above and beyond!! Thanks to the clients that took the time to recognize their efforts!
- Really outstanding job with communication + execution of this past weekend’s event. All three valet attendants were great!
Looking forward to working with you again!
- You guys are the best. See you tomorrow night
- A woman suddenly began to have trouble breathing. Another lady called for help and Ricky appeared out of nowhere with a wheelchair and wheeled the distressed lady inside!!!!!
- The valets were hustling today, and their service was A+!
- I’m an outpatient at MoBap. RJ was wonderful – pleasant, calm, helped us get our wheelchair out of the back of the SUV. When we left he helped us lift the chair back into the SUV, opened the door for me and wished me “God Bless”. He made my day! Thank you!
- Sabah, an employee with your valet company is the most caring, courteous and is always neat in appearance.
He always makes sure the customer or patient is taken care of when getting in & out of the vehicle.
- A patient needed a wheelchair with a leg lift due to the medical issue she was coming to the EU to be seen. The triage nurse and medic were unable to locate a wheelchair with a leg lift. Marco from valet had noticed the staff checking all the wheelchairs. After having no luck in triage, Marco volunteered to run to the second floor to locate an acceptable wheelchair for the patient. He was able to locate one and returned quickly to the EU. He assisted the medic in helping the patient into the wheelchair, The patient was grateful. Marco’s great attitude and willingness to help proves he is #EU strong.
- Please share – this patient experience feedback was given by a Heart Center Dad to our family partner during the Heart Center Family Connection Points luncheon . . . thank you to Jeremy for his early morning compassion.
“The Heart Center lunch went great. A Dad choked up telling a story about a valet driver. They’d had a bad start when they’d left their home at 3:00am to get here on time. He said the valet driver was so awesome and really helped re-start their morning. The driver’s name is Jeremy if that info can be shared with him and his boss.”
- I come to St. Mary’s a few times with my mother for her doctor’s appointments and the Clayton Valet team is always fast and efficient. Eulsa was great to work with. He always checks on my mother to see how she’s doing everytime she visits. He genuinely cares about the customers that he serves.
- We used this company for our daughter’s wedding. They arrived on time, they were professional, polite, and most helpful with the older guests. Would recommend to our family, friends. Above and beyond.
- On top of everything. Willing to go the extra mile. They have provided valet service with a very short turnaround. On a personal note, their hospital valet employees are so good with patient arrivals and departures.