Clayton Valet prides itself on providing top notch customer service! Our most successful team members exhibit a professional, clean cut appearance, a positive attitude and consistent availability.
We currently service almost all Hospitals around the St.Louis area. We are looking for responsible, professional and accountable candidates who are ready to seek longevity within our company by joining our team of Health Care Division Valet Drivers.
–Successful candidates will understand the sensitivity of interacting and assisting patients with the best customer service skills in the healthcare field! We are the first and last impression made on every customer and that impression should result in a positive guest experience, every time!
• Effectively and efficiently park customer vehicles
• Return customer vehicles upon request in a timely fashion
• Assist customers with any personal medical equipment if needed
• Promote good customer relations by consistently providing top notch service with a friendly demeanor and willingness to help, and a smile.
• Uses and maintains equipment properly, including keeping equipment and work area clean
• Have the ability to work on your own with normal to limited supervision
• Observe and practice safety precautions at all times
• Perform all other duties as assigned
• Growth and career opportunities (we promote from within)
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Proficient in English both verbally and written.
• Minimum of 1 year customer service experience
• Must have valid driver’s license
• Must have required education of High school or equivalent
• Maintain professional appearance at all times.
• Able to perform physical activities such as running, lifting, and bending.
• Full time and part time hourly positions available
• Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
• Must pass criminal back ground check.
Job Type: Full-time
If you meet the above requirements apply now!